We will provide information and consulting assistance in obtaining the following types of non-immigrant visas:

✓ B1 / B2- Travel -Booking tours of the USA. Sea cruises. US Individual Tour

Business - Registration on business. Conference. Seminars Exhibitions. Buying tickets for shows, concerts, etc.

✓ F, M - for students in the United States. English schools

✓ H - Temporary employment: H2B visas. H2A (Large base of employers) Wanted: Nannies. Builders. The waiters. Drivers. Electricians. Cooks Hairdressers and other jobs

✓ L - Registration of business in the United States. Buying a Business in the USA

✓ K - for brides and grooms of American citizens

Leave a request by phone:   +1 (407) 802-6627  Viber , WhatsApp